shABBY

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gulfport condos

Summer on the beach ! I just spent a few days in #Gulfport at the Legacy Towers II condo 603 and had a great time. A little plug for my travel advisor to book Doug Humble doug@legacycondorentals.com he was wonderful to get everything taken care of , I just pulled into the resort and went in and got my key. Doug gave me good advice as to what was available. The condos are all privately owned .The condo overlooked the beach and was about five minutes to get to the water. My daughter is 16; Katie and her friends and boyfriend had a great time, they spent a lot of time on the beach and also on the balcony and hot tub.

Since we had an interesting mix with Jake in tow, the condo had a little bonus room with bunkbeds which was perfect. I gave the three girls the king sized bed and huge bathroom and dressing room and I took the smaller guest suite (next to Jakes room).

I went to the grocery several times, next time I will bring my own food and big ice chest. The kitchen had everything we needed. I bought some paper plates and cups to use at the pool. We had planned on cooking down by the pool some tacos/ burgers but ended up at the Hardrock Hotel instead. Since I had gotten a smokin' price because we spent Tuesday thru Thursday in the condo , we were able to eat in the Hardrock. The kids loved it from the get go.... Everyone of them had a favorite musician.

We are going back , just Gerald and I for # Crusing on the Gulf Coast in October and have already made our reservations. I know Doug has some more condos available and will be glad to help with something on the beach so you can sit on your balcony and watch the 5 thousand cars parade by for a week and all the festivities that go with the event.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment